Welcome to donduk. A refuge for those who enjoy Deal or No Deal, the hit Channel 4 gameshow hosted by Noel Edmonds. The award winning gameshow Deal or No Deal has become a big hit for Channel 4 and marks a sensational return to our screens of Noel Edmonds.

Deal or No Deal is enjoyed my millions of viewers daily, where the contestants battle with The Banker to try and win a jackpot of £250,000. Here at donduk you will find full daily reports of each show, as well Deal or No Deal news and specials. Deal or No Deal although initially appearing very simple in format of just opening a few boxes for the chance to win some big money prizes, actually has some potentially complex decisions to be made at points throughout the show, the contestants occasionally try complex or simple gameplay in an attempt to give them an edge in beating the Banker.

Monday, June 05, 2006

It's me at last.

Dear Pat's people, I feel I know you all already. I didn't know that this site existed until last Thursday. A Donder told me that I had a fan club and I said yes, pull the other leg.Firstly it was Massimo, then Sarah told me. I couldn't believe it. Now my Hubby calls me "The Star"-but God knows what Noel calls me , I gave him such a hard time. I want to thank you all for the lovely things that you have all being saying about me and thank you all for keeping me at the top of the hit parade. If you would like to ask me any questions - fire away and I wil try to answer them.
Love Pat M. xxxxxx

8 comments:

Steve said...

Dearest darling Pat

Welcome along - I see it's taken you a little while to cotton on to what's going on here, as well!!

I was on a quiz show once and got stopped by three people that week - one on a Tube, one in a shop and one in the street, but nobody at all since. How easy has it been for you to walk down the street since your TV performances? Are you a celebrity in your own community now?

primrose said...

Dear Steve, I know what you mean.It used to take me an hour to do my shopping, it now takes 3, everywhere we go people stop us and say "Are you Pat" off Deal or no Deal. Fancy having a "Fan Club" at my age.Lovely though!Don't suppose it will last too long, but I'm enjoying it while it does.

JH said...

Pat - you must visit the forums at www.dond.co.uk, you have a huge following on there!

RandomThoughts said...

Welcome Pat!

You're presence here is very much appreciated. You'll be remembered affectionately for a long time by all of us DONDers!

gaz99er said...

Hi Pat - Great to see you on here. I look on this website most days to read the show reports just because they are so hilarious - they seem to sum the show up just right. Funny to read your comments about life after DOND - its unreal! I've even had coach trips coming to the "Deal or No Deal Ice Cream Parlour!" - everybody just wants to talk about the show! Hope you and Brian are keeping well and hope to catch up soon. All the best, Gaz and Debbie

leo from dun laoghaire said...

Hi Pat,lovely to speak to you...we think you're Fab!

leo from dun laoghaire said...

Hi Pat,lovely to speak to you...we think you're Fab!

primrose said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments. We are off tomorrow on the Dond Reunion. I will let you all know what took place there- if anything is repeatable!!!I suppose I will be the only who is SOBER. No fun at all me. I will have to play mother and keep a watchful eye on that lot there should be about 50 of us there. Hope to see all you Donders there. Primrose