Welcome to donduk. A refuge for those who enjoy Deal or No Deal, the hit Channel 4 gameshow hosted by Noel Edmonds. The award winning gameshow Deal or No Deal has become a big hit for Channel 4 and marks a sensational return to our screens of Noel Edmonds.

Deal or No Deal is enjoyed my millions of viewers daily, where the contestants battle with The Banker to try and win a jackpot of £250,000. Here at donduk you will find full daily reports of each show, as well Deal or No Deal news and specials. Deal or No Deal although initially appearing very simple in format of just opening a few boxes for the chance to win some big money prizes, actually has some potentially complex decisions to be made at points throughout the show, the contestants occasionally try complex or simple gameplay in an attempt to give them an edge in beating the Banker.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Book

I yesterday walked into WHSmith with my 3 year old eagerly to buy my husband's fathers day gift. I panicked as i couldn't find it, i'd already phoned Asda in the middle of the night when i was supposed to be working, they didnt have it in stock or so they said.......
Anyway I walked to the counter as i had no joy spotting it on the shelves and asked for them to check if they had it in stock and was told I would have to order it. Disappointed and struggling to keep my toddler amused while he waited i decided to treat him for being good. As we got to the till, I don't know what possessed me to ask again but i did and this sales assistant smiled at me and ran off to get it for me! I was ecstatic and then realised how addicted I must be to the programme!
My son isn't a very good secret keeper and ran to tell his daddy that he had the new deal or no deal book! The book is an interesting exercise and may help you in the future, working out offers whilst watching games but to be honest with you I would think most of us are able to do that anyway. The games in the book are based on games that really happened so you might have a little more fun trying to guess whose games are featured in there. I spotted the £120,000 winner, her name is something like Jennifer! It has various parts from opening offers to working out the fourth offer, working out the great total of all offers given to the contestant and finally going head to head with the banker. In the head to head you must decide if you would deal or no deal in the fourth round, you win if there is no higher amount to be won in the next couple of deals.
I, personally can't wait for the board game in August and will use my husband's birthday as an excuse for this........................................

No comments: