Welcome to donduk. A refuge for those who enjoy Deal or No Deal, the hit Channel 4 gameshow hosted by Noel Edmonds. The award winning gameshow Deal or No Deal has become a big hit for Channel 4 and marks a sensational return to our screens of Noel Edmonds.

Deal or No Deal is enjoyed my millions of viewers daily, where the contestants battle with The Banker to try and win a jackpot of £250,000. Here at donduk you will find full daily reports of each show, as well Deal or No Deal news and specials. Deal or No Deal although initially appearing very simple in format of just opening a few boxes for the chance to win some big money prizes, actually has some potentially complex decisions to be made at points throughout the show, the contestants occasionally try complex or simple gameplay in an attempt to give them an edge in beating the Banker.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

See if you can beat the banker!

Here's a really great online flash version of the UK DOND (Click Here). Enjoy; first go I came away with £750, the highest offer being £8,500. See if you can do better. See if you can beat the banker!

5 comments:

Howling Shadow said...

Could of walked away with £29,000
Ended up with £5000 in my box.
managed to keep 4 of the power 5 till round 4, then it went down hill.

Anonymous said...

At the end of the game I hadnt accepted any offers and I ended up with my box either containing 1p or 10p. Great. Just my luck, the box in fact contained 1p. My brother on the other hand has won the quarter of a million twice. Humph!

Howling Shadow said...

o dear, i think that's called sod's law

Jon Allen said...

I finally understand the program now.
I won 30,000 and beat the banker.

Jon Allen said...

I finally understand the program now.
I won 30,000 and beat the banker.