Welcome to donduk. A refuge for those who enjoy Deal or No Deal, the hit Channel 4 gameshow hosted by Noel Edmonds. The award winning gameshow Deal or No Deal has become a big hit for Channel 4 and marks a sensational return to our screens of Noel Edmonds.

Deal or No Deal is enjoyed my millions of viewers daily, where the contestants battle with The Banker to try and win a jackpot of £250,000. Here at donduk you will find full daily reports of each show, as well Deal or No Deal news and specials. Deal or No Deal although initially appearing very simple in format of just opening a few boxes for the chance to win some big money prizes, actually has some potentially complex decisions to be made at points throughout the show, the contestants occasionally try complex or simple gameplay in an attempt to give them an edge in beating the Banker.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Gary "... it was worth leaving a job for.”

The Norwich Evening News has got a great article about Gary and his DOND win last Thursday of £29,999.

To read the full article simply click on this link.

In it he says:

“It's all been a massive whirlwind.

“I saw an advert last June for the show and decided to apply. I had almost forgotten about it when I got a call to audition in October but there were so many people I didn't dream I would get through.

“Then in January I was stuck in a traffic jam and got a call saying I had got through - I went absolutely ballistic.

“I only needed to win £15,000 but being a sales rep I thought I would double my chances and it worked.

“I have bought a Subaru Impreza and have paid off my mum's debts as well as my own. I have also been able to send my girlfriend to New York with her sister.

“It has all been brilliant and it was worth leaving a job for.”

The show was recorded on March 17th.

No comments: